Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Things to look forward to.

I have taken a short break from working on the unicyclist, which is still on target to be completed by the second wednesday of September, and am working on a book report, which will appear this coming Wednesday. Yes, I know I'm not in third grade any more, but the book I am reporting on ties directly into the subject of wire sculpture, especially kinetic sculpture. The book was even featured on my favorite PBS children's television show, next to Wishbone––The Reading Rainbow with Levar Burton.

I am also starting to do preliminary work on the flapping bird tutorial that I mentioned in one of the unveiling videos.  I will be releasing the tutorial videos in series beginning This November. That about wraps up this Update Wednesday, so I'll leave you with two final statements: Please Support your local public television stations so that they can continue to bring wonderful inspirational and educational programming to both you and your children; and finally, in my own take on Levar's famous closing salutation, "I'll see you, next Update Wednesday."

No comments:

Post a Comment